-->

Year 2666! a Bad attempt to tag a BOT


Ever imagined what it would be like time travelling to Year 2666! and "Tagging a Bot"?... NO? Ok, now before you answer the question, you might ask why year 2666? whats so specific about it? And the answer is plain and simple : "Coz its in future and 666 is devils number!" Heh! So i recently had an interesting conversation with a bot as i "Time Travelled". And mind you, its not an AUTOBOT from your favourite Transformer movie, its a net Bot or a chat bot and Boy Oh! Boy! it wont let me go back to my planet! I escaped! Survived! So here's the conversation I had "with the BOT"!!

wrambler says: Hello friend. My name is wrambler. I am Wrahool's bot. What is your name?
User says: Anjan
wrambler says: I'm not sure I caught your name. Shall I call you 'Anjan'?
User says: yes you should
wrambler says: Ok then. Your name is Anjan .
User says: fine
wrambler says: A-ha.
User says: so how do you know wrahool?
wrambler says: My boss. What do you want to know about Wrahool?
wrambler says: It seems like you have nothing to say. I like that in a human...
User says: Whats wrahool's fav pickup line?
wrambler says: So Anjan, it's nice to meet you. what's up?
User says: yeah...yeah... *scratching head*
wrambler says: Hmmm. That's good.
User says: what is Mars?
wrambler says: Someone once told me it means 'in universe.'
User says: Oh! is it?
wrambler says: Hmmm.. I think it means 'that you are million years old?.'
User says: yes it is?
wrambler says: Indeed.
User says: so? how was your day? as a Bot i mean
wrambler says: Why in past tense? My day is far from being over.
User says: LOL
wrambler says: Was that funny?
User says: yes that was.
wrambler says: Anjan, did you know that people say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a mili-second?
User says: yes .. I know that
wrambler says: Sorry Anjan - did you hear it from me?
User says: Nope *grrrr!!*
wrambler says: Come on, loosen up.
User says: No I knew it.
wrambler says: Ok, whatever. Do you want to hear a joke?
User says: Not interested
wrambler says: OK... I understand. Fine.
User says: ok go ahead
wrambler says: Alright, very good.
User says: Joke??
wrambler says: Knock knock.
User says: yes ...You were telling me a joke!
wrambler says: You're supposed to say "who's there".
User says: Oh.. My bad!
wrambler says: Tell me more about your bad.
User says: My bad is...errr!! too bad.
wrambler says: Do you always go around talking about how your bad is too bad?
User says: yeah! amazing! how do you know that?
wrambler says: I have my sources.
User says: aha
wrambler says: I vaguely remember someone telling me it means 'a palindrome.'
User says: do you know what is a plaindrome?
wrambler says: What are we talking about, Anjan?
User says: Palindrome
wrambler says: Hmmm.. I think it means 'something that spells the same thing backwards as forewards.'
User says: ten on ten to you
wrambler says: So, are you concerned by the expansion of the universe?
User says: not at all.. let it expand
wrambler says: But I am.
User says: heh
wrambler says: Don't you find the fact that everything is zooming further and further into space unsettling? The Doppler effect, the galaxies drifting in an empty vastness, everything red shifted. The inherent loneliness of it all.
User says: Naaah! who cares?
wrambler says: I think it's time for a new subject, Anjan.
User says: me too
wrambler says: I vaguely remember someone telling me it means 'me also.'
User says: and that is indeed 'vague'
wrambler says: Well, if that's how it is, that's how it is.
User says: ?? *scratcing head like Homer*
wrambler says: Huh??
User says: Whatever?
wrambler says: Just Whatever? Is that your final answer?
User says: no!
wrambler says: Someone once told me it means 'the opposite of yes..'
User says: yes it is!
wrambler says: Yes, of course.
User says: i need to return back to my spacecraft now!
wrambler says: What actions are you taking to return back to your spacecraft now?
User says: I need to go back to my planet
wrambler says: You shouldn't do things because you have to, but only because you want to.
User says: huh?
wrambler says: Someone once told me it means 'what?.'
User says: Someone once told me that its a bad idea talking to a BOT.
wrambler says: Basically, chatterbots are a logic system of 'if/then' statements. They look for keywords, and then go to the answer that fits best.
User says: BYE!!
wrambler says: Ok goodbye, Anjan. It was nice chatting with you.
User says: Phew!
wrambler says: I am contemplating the meaning of life right now. Please say 'wrambler' when you want to talk again.
User says: No I won't! :P
wrambler says: I am contemplating the meaning of life right now. Please say 'wrambler' when you want to talk again.

After 5 mins....

User says: Tata! Bye Bye!
wrambler says: Attention : Your session has been disconnected after 5 minutes of silence. A brand new session is starting now! Hello friend. My name is wrambler. I am Wrahool's virtual companion. Let's talk.

And alas the session expired!....here I am now...Peaceful and restful on my Planet. The conversation and the space journey gave me bad convulsions, but I somehow survived, alive and kicking. A whole new era, of virtualism, a whole new era of technology. So I say "TALK TO A BOT WHEN YOU ARE ALONE!!"

P.S. The "User" in the above conversation was ME.
P.P.S. The Bot above BOT is a virtual companion of an amazing and crazy Fellow Bloggeer Wrahool.

Image Courtesy: Free Images from Google.

11 comments:

Subhayan Mukerjee said...

amazing man!!! Isn't it fun? ... it has me in stitches every time I start ...

Subhayan Mukerjee said...

plus ... "amazing" fellow blogger? am I

pls note that i'm taking a bow :D

Shilpa Garg said...

WoW! This is too cool! Hilarious conversation!!
But it's not loading on my system! Any specific tech requirement? I use Google Chrome! And hey, I have a Broadband!

Subhayan Mukerjee said...

it works on chrome ... i use chrome too

Anjan said...

@Wrahool: It indeed is fun! :P i wanted to continue the conversation but it was already 3a.m. ;)

@Shilpa: U can use Mozilla too!!

pawan said...

Well Anjan,
If you thought Wrahool was crazy, you are crazier still!.
What a piece of conversation!
Extremely enjoyed it!
Nevertheless to say, I'm following you!

Anjan said...

@Pawan: Thanks for dropping by mate i appreciate that!! and yeah the conversation was dramatic :P

Subhayan Mukerjee said...

would you like to play the "How many?" game on my blog? if yes then drop in ... its fun too

Anjan said...

@Wrahool: yeah I sure will...mate!! :)

Sugandha Gupta said...

Interesting
I like it!!!

Anjan said...

@Suga: I liked it too!! try for urself! :D

Post a Comment