-->

Being Shutterbugged

Okay,now I am not that famous a Shutterbug, but I do happen to use the shutter to my best. Here are some pics that I clicked, some with my cellphone camera and some with my newly bought Semi-SLR digicam. I didn't want to upload them directly as I wanted to do some experiments with flash objects. So..here it is.. (Use the Pause button below the Pics as you read)




1. Dire Straits From The Rock Encyclopedia
This is a pic that i clicked from a Greatest Rock Stars encyclopedia with one of my good pals.

2. My Guitar
This is my guitar. A real "Pluto" imported brand. Yes I can play one :)

3. B&W
No. This is not my mom and dad, but apparently my friends mom and dad. This Pic was shot from an old B&W snap upon his request to improve the quality and take a larger portrait of it.

4. Zipp-errr!!
A Zippo! which i bought during my college days. A real good one ofcourse and besides it is the waist-let of my roommate giving a rugged look!!

5. Up above
Decoration .. a pic clicked by me when back home during the Puja holidays.

6. Marbles
Apparently these small marble looking things are not MARBLES. These are some synthetic material which swells in the presence of H2O and appears as marbles. Available in market for decorative purposes and used in place of soil for in-house plantation as the water content is high.

7. The lamp
The neon battery lamp with a vendor selling fruit salad at Elliot beach Chennai.

8. Rain of fire
Corns being burnt. Amazing taste with lemon squeezed and salt on it. Elliot beach again.

9. Minty
An Indian five rupees coin, with some 50 paise cons behind. This pic has the outblur effect with my cam and hence in this collection.

10. Green
The close up of a.... Green leaf...apparently the was way too small and I struggled to shot it from inside my room from the window..phew!!

11. Brick in the wall
"We dont need no ejjucation!!" , we do!!, Somewaht! Another close up. A hole in the wall.

12. Like Crab
This is apparently not a crab , but some successor or predecessor of it I found at the Beach. Mutant I presume! :P

13. Bridgestone
The day i spent with Schumacher... Naaahh! I am too busy for that..lol! The tyre of the F1 McLaren Mercedes displayed at our office premises. This pic was taken from my cellphone camera, and hence the quality.

14. Sandal
Yes, of course, what else, a Sandal??...I have no idea why I clicked it...but it seemed elegant to me *in some ways*.

15. Sparks
Flying sparks as I zoomed in and clicked.

16. Decora
Decoration done at the Durga Pujas, back home!

17. Meh!!
Whoa...thats Me...Yeah its me.... and i took this picture myself... I was back at my office guest house and had nothing to do!! :(

18. Pondicherry Rock Beach
Pondicherry rock Beach....

19. In memory
This is in memory on WW-1 right at the Puducherry town.

20. Pudumai
Close up of Pudumai. An an age old antique shop.

21. Mutthu!!
this is the Fooding area or the restaurant of the resort where we put up at Puducherry!!

22. Simplicity
An elegant beach.

23. Twined and twisted
A sea shell, dead already, but it was different, hence caught my attention.

24. Evening
A pleasant evening at the resort!!

25. The Natural Satellite
The moon in full zoom. You can see craters on it! No? But I can!! :)

26. The Savior
Sunset at Kalpakkam

27. Walk away
This pic was taken by me on our trip to Nandi Hills. The people in the pic are my dear friends.

28. Sammy Jenkis
This was a concept pic taken by me for my friend Sam's profile. I emphasized on his shadow , more than him!

29. The Nandi's
The Nandi hills at early morning...An awesome view of the Hills..Just couldn't resist clicking.

30. Way to Hills
Pleasant morning . Way to Nandi Hills.

31. King of Good times
This pic was taken while we were returning from Nandi Hills. The car was at a speed of over 100kmph and exactly opposite direction to that of the craft. The B'lore aerodrome runway is apparently parallel to the highway. Clicked at the knick of time from inside the running car. A kingfisher Craft Landing at B'lore airport.


P.S. You can share this album from Flickr...well, if you wish to!
P.P.S. Please do not sell my photographs. And if you do.... I'll accept cash :P

14 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

loved the picture of the 5 rupee coin.

Anjan said...

@Moolah: after all its Moolah :P:P lol

Sugandha Gupta said...

hey great clicks... esp the beach one ... loved it!!!

Anjan said...

@Suga: Thanx a ton!! and yeah those r my fav ones too! :)

Vipul Grover said...

hey nice pics man.. rain of fire is just brilliant and so r ur home's (seems like palace) chandeliers.. cudn't view all as my net speed is pretty slow nd slide show taking a lot f time. gr8 wrk.. keep thm cuming:)
one suggstion.. use sch pics individually with ur different posts finding sum relevance b/w the pic nd d post sumhow.. it will b a hit:)

Anjan said...

@Vipul: hey thanx for the suggestion man...u always give me bright ideas...!! :)

pawan said...

Clap*Clap*

Nice pics bro!
But as Vipul said, the slide is damn slow!
I was on your page to see all of them!
The picture I liked the most is the crab one!
Its so elegant yet simple!

Good work mate!
Loved your blog!
Will be coming here time to time!

Anjan said...

@pawan: you are always welcome dude! and btw the slide's working fine on my machine... donno wats wrong with it..guess i hafta find another way round!!

Vipul Grover said...

hey anjan, its fine on ur machine because its cookies and temporary files have been downloaded on ur harddisk. this action mst hav takn place at d vry time u created d file. so wnevr u gt back 2 it, it responds quickly. On our machines, the case is diffrnt. anyways now i'll gt back 2 d remaining pics:)

Vipul Grover said...

at last saw all of thm. the 'Evening' is simple and innovative at same time. Nandi Hills look beautiful. the scnd last one gives a feel of a block mountain(or the raised plateaus like d ones in Southern Africa) though um not sure if its one.

Anjan said...

@Vipul: the hills are all from Nandi hills...its a nice place to be in Southern side of India!!

Subhayan Mukerjee said...

'mazing pics mate ... and you play the guitar? ... kewl because i play the keyboard ... ok .. that sounds lame agreed :D

pawan said...

Btw, mate, I posted a new poem onto my blog! Do check!

Anjan said...

@Wrahool: Wow!! good to hear that to play Keyboard man!! and Naaahh!! thats not at all LAME!! atleast, not for me!!! :D

@Pawan: I sure will check out your new poem buddy!! thanks for updating me!! :)

Post a Comment