-->

55 Non-Fiction



y

ou did it.... I know that!!"... he smiled at me. It's annoying that I don't remember, who it was. But it was the night after I got my ticket to have a trip, a trip to the brutish realities of life. It was much more like a wild card entry, like the ones they have in the reality TV shows. Was I meant for this? the questions still haunts me. A reality that is so obvious... so subtle, yet un-acceptable!!

This is my first attempt of a 55 Non-Fiction. I know that its a frowning question, as there exists nothing called a 55 Non-Fiction *I am unaware of it if in case it exits*. But to be honest, I wanted to stay in the real side of me. I felt that its a much more difficult thing to express. Realities close to life, in just 55 words!? I mean, its like asking to spell out the Periodic table in....what!...15 seconds?... It was a tough thing to crack. I don't know, how many of you agree with this... but somehow I did manage.. and so

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" (Hunter Thompson)

Carpe diem!

P.S.: I am trying to come up with a 55-Fiction shortly, but will highly depend on the feedback on this.
So, please rate and comment...its free!!. :P
P.P.S: Please feel free to use the 55 Non-Fiction logo above if you intend to have one for your site...its free too!! :D *Its created by me...so no copyright issues*
P.P.P.S: Kindly excuse incase the word limit exceeds 55..i really didn't count... :)

7 comments:

Subhayan Mukerjee said...

hey cool one!
btw check my new laughter blog at laughteradmin.wordpress.com

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

i likes 55-non fiction.
But there was a site for which i used to write....they had fictions-small,big,even something called flash, and rant and spoken word.
Flash fiction was somewhat similar to 55 word fiction.Despite the space crunch,it quite fun and its better if you have random thoughts but dunno what to do with them. :)

Anjan said...

@Wrahool: yeah i checked out your LOL site.... :D

@Moo-lah: thanks for the info man!! btw, what site was it!??

Vipul Grover said...

hey um still guessing wat u meant by brutish realities of life.. (has it anything 2 do with first job offer nd moving into corporate life or sumthing like tht)
nd yeah a nice start. bt i cant help bt take a dig at ur 80, oops sorry 55 Non-fiction(yup i did count d wrds 4 u;)
keep cuming with more:)

Anjan said...

@Vipul: you are almost correct with that guessing!! but its a suspense :P:P

Vipul Grover said...

now thts not fair man.. first under d garb of 55-non fiction u made us read 80 wrds and thn u leave us stranded in suspense.. i resent :p

Shilpa Garg said...

Got 2 new learnings from this...
1. 55, which could be 80 ;) Non-Fiction
2. Flash Fiction!

Thanks and good work!
And you must go for 55 Fiction too! :)

Post a Comment