-->

k-a-POW!! You've been tagged

So here I got tagged for the first time *in Blogger* by Wrahool. I was pretty much nervous *lol* answering the questions but atlast I succeeded in answering them all..phew!! So here it is ... wait.. but before that, here are some rules and regualtion of this Tag..

Rules! Rules! Rules!
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share the ABCs of you.
4. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let the 3 tagged people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so that there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag!


Please bear with my ABC's... Here it goes:
  1. A – Available/Single?
    Ans: sadly !! None... sob!
  2. B – Best friend?
    Ans: Lots of them... just can't mention any specific name!
  3. C – Cake or Pie?
    Ans: Pie of course... I can stick my thumb in it while eating!! :P
  4. D – Drink of choice?
    Ans: Singapore sling!! :D
  5. E – Essential item you use every day?
    Ans: My lighter? and oh!.. my clothes :P :P
  6. F – Favorite color?
    Ans: Fade to Black. Deep Blue Sky. Maroon -5.....wait!!! did u ask colors??
  7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms?
    Ans: There are much better things in this world...
  8. H – Hometown?
    Ans: Silchar, a very very small town from a North Eastern State Assam... I am kinda village boy u know!!... :)
  9. I – Indulgence?
    Ans: Guitar, Western Classical Music, Internet, and Oracle (*Not the Matrix's Oracle* )
  10. J – January or February?
    Ans: Hogaust!! ....is that a month??
  11. K – Kids & their names?
    Ans: Chintoo, Chinoo, Munni, Babli, Bablu, Polta, Khoka, Tutul, Tatun, Hablu, Gultush, Pogo, Pichku, Bombol, Bubai, Tinky, Laltu..etc.etc.. What??? these are all Kids name...i guess.. aint't it? I have some acquaintances bearing these prestigious name in my family tree...while others are just FYI... :P
  12. L – Life is incomplete without?
    Ans: Chewing gums and..... Megan Fox?? :D
  13. M – Marriage date?
    Ans: Very Soon! :)
  14. N – Number of siblings?
    Ans: One younger sis.
  15. O – Oranges or Apples?
    Ans: Banana's...Its sad that they are going to get extinct after some years. :'(
  16. P – Phobias/Fears?
    Ans: Atelophobia... serious one!
  17. Q – Quote for today?
    Ans: “It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.”
  18. R – Reason to smile?
    Ans: Pearl white teeths .."Arey wah Raju...tumhare daat to motiyon jaise chamak rahen hai!!" :P
  19. S – Season?
    Ans: Spring... I love thy Blossoms!!! and Chirping birds, the fresh wind, the new leaves ...
  20. T – Tag 3 People?
    Ans: Huh!!?? *I already did*
  21. U – Unknown fact about me?
    Ans: I am a Martian!!
  22. V – Vegetable you don't like?
    Ans: Almost all... coz a vegetable garden in the beginning looks so promising and then after some time it grows nothing but vegetables, nothing, nothing but vegetables. *eating vegetables are good for your skin, and your eyes, and your hairs, and your.. ok!! thats enough*
  23. W – Worst habit?
    Ans: I tend to portray a real rational or a serious issue as a PUN. Mostly, intended. "Old habits die hard!" :P
  24. X – X-rays you've had?
    Ans: My right arm, My left Leg and ....ok!! thats too much information!!
  25. Y – Your favorite food?
    Ans: Whatever my mom cooks!! She's an angel! :D
  26. Z – Zodiac sign?
    Ans: Virgo... and yes a lot of traits do match!! unfortunately!!


Now as per the rules, I am supposed to tag three bloggers so here they are:
1. Vipul
2. Pawan
3. Rishi

So once you are done with the tags do let me know!!
Cheerio!!

P.S. There's no P.S. for this posts except the pic that is edited by me!!

9 comments:

Sugandha Gupta said...

hehe ...
intrestin one ...
esp kids name lols :P

Anjan said...

@Suga: LoL.... and the fact is I faced real trouble recalling the names!! :P

Vipul Grover said...

a village boy frm Mars, thts kinda intersting.. lol
hey nice 2 know tht u've got ur Venus lady.. wish u both a happy future (i know a happy married life is a wishful thinking bt still all d best ;)
nd yeah, saw this tag on shilpa's and dhiman's blog.. knew it was cuming soon frm sumwhere.. lol

Anjan said...

@Vipul: LOL...LOL....that was a real LOL.... and thanks a ton for the wishes man!! :) and yeah its like "you cant escape my tag"!! :P

Subhayan Mukerjee said...

OK I wont lol ... but yeah, your answers were pretty kewl and hilarious ... the kids names esp!

Anjan said...

@Wrahool: yepp!! that was a real question to crack! :P

pawan said...

I'm taking up tag right now!
See my blog after an hour!

pawan said...

Anjan!
I completed the tag!
:D
Do check!

Shilpa Garg said...

A hilariously funny tag! :D

Post a Comment