-->

Whats the story? Morning glory!


"Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and Wise"

Yesterday I forced my room mate to create a Facebook account , "wake up! get connected" I said, not that I really wanted him to be connected in some sense. I was rather out of track for some moments and wanted something to revive upon in the hot, humid and lousy summer evening, and what else could have been refreshing than to jump up and explain the glories of status messaging.

I was feeling dry and bored with a lot of things happening around. The massive documentation* is still taking a toll on me. I just can't beat the impact of it. (*The documents were meant for the mighty Consulate). I mean, why the hell do they need so much of proof reading?, is still far from my understanding.

I had a feeling somewhere down that I should better take a nap, and I was into action the next moment. I woke up to a sudden breeze of heat across my face and I realized that it was 5a.m. in the morning already. The lights were still turned on, my Laptop still running, songs still being played on the shuffle mode with minmum volume. It felt like some precious moments of my virtual world were lost. Nevertheless, I should be happy, atleast thats what the European research says, as "19th June 2009" is supposed to be the happiest day in earth according to some blissful formula. Not just that, there are a couple of more reasons to bring that feel good factor which included India Inc. having acquired more than 140 American companies in the past 2 years saving American jobs, the new Palm Pre being much cheaper and better than iPhone 3G or Nokia's Express Music, or Shiney ahuja being held up in the 'anda chamber' (oval cell) along with Abu Salem! But the feel good factor got constantly shattered as the consulate trivia continued and I steered back and forth between the formalities and stupid policies.

I tried to convince myself , making myself understand.."its normal, everythings cool", but somehow the "5 a.m." moments flashed across my mind everytime making me blame it for all the miseries.

I hate waking up at early mornings...God! please don't make me do that again!

P.S: Whats the story morning glory! is the second album by Oasis, and every one should get hold of it.

4 comments:

ConfusionPrevails said...

btw... whats tat consulate stuff u r working on?

Anjan said...

for a goddamn visa dude!! =/

Unknown said...

Wow! you really hate 5 a.m is it? heh heh heh...well i hope u never have to wake up at early mornings again...unless u r obligated to..As for me sometimes i love early mornings. esp if you have a hot cup of coffee or tea and a cool breeze :)

Anjan said...

Waking up early is fine for me unless it screws up the rest of the day!! :P in fact i like waking up early provided I can have the flexibility to sleep anytime.... :D

Post a Comment