-->

I bid Good-Bye, and a stand up Salute!!

Picture courtesy: Classic Rock stars encyclopedia.Clicked by myself


From "Billie Jean" to "Dangerous" he rocked the world and many other parts of it



The day started late for me, and it definitely started "Bad". Bad, with the news of the "KING OF POP", and mother Music's dearest son's sudden demise. The huge vinyl record with "Jackson 5" photo on it is still afresh in my mind, that was the only western record I loved to hear when I was a child. Starting his career as a child star with his four brothers and himself being a lead singer for Jackson 5, MJ as a solo star sure did make places in many people's hearts with his music. A master in an amazing and difficult piece of dancing art, the moon-walking. I somehow feel bad again and again when I see one of my pal's status message today in Facebook, it read


and the moonwalk can't be done on earth anymore

I am sure, it can't..... and am sure that nobody can take that place with those tight military jacket, tapered jeans, and black shades. As for the scandals, that's what sets the stars apart from us mortals. He will be missed and remembered by millions, for years to come, not as a controversial pedophile but as a musical and dancing genius, an idol... When a star dies it leaves a supernova brilliant, bright and enormous and that is what has happened...

MJ ruled the pop-world, and the hearts of many, and I am sure he will... forever!!


Picture courtesy: Classic Rock stars encyclopedia.Clicked by myself

May your soul Rest in Peace!!

5 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Salute :(

Vipul Grover said...

jus luvd that line:
and the moonwalk can't be done on earth anymore..
now he mst b moonwalking among the stars:)

Anjan said...

That line stil makes me sad....

The Wandering Gypsy said...

I loved the line, 'And the moonwalk can't be done on Earth anymore'...

MJ's death has shattered millions of people all over. I still find it so difficult to digest the news of his death. :(

Anyway, nice write. And thanks for visiting my blog :)

Anjan said...

yes ... it sure is difficult to digest...and thanks for dropping by my blog!! appreciate that!

Post a Comment