-->

...for my being has no end

Life always brings us to a road with multiple diversions, the path you take is totally the choice you make, regardless of the fact whether you regret about it later or not. Today I chose one such path and its kind of sad but its true that this post might be my last post. Reasons are numerous and I really don't want to start counting them, of course the major ones are lack of Time and Resources!! and I don't want to do injustice to this blog which has been a long companion to me helping in expressing my experiences, happiness, miseries, to name a few... I am really thankful to all those who have supported me while I scribbled here .... with very little probable chances of returning back to writing, I may call it "THE END" , but a happy one indeed.... Please accept my apologies if any feelings or ideologies were hurt with any of my posts, though I tried not being diplomatic with the topics I posted. I will try to keep this blog up for sometime (unless i finish taking the backup of my posts, or may be blogger kicking me out due to inactivity for too long)..... I end this here and what better ending this could be....

I existed from all eternity and, behold, I am here; and I shall exist till the end of time, for my being has no end. -Kahlil Gibran


P.S. I am reachable through the networking sites where I have a profile or thru my email id, and I expect to be in constant touch with you through these. I will also continue reading the blogs belonging to my beloved and bright fellow bloggers as I always do & would drop in my thoughts from time to time. Wishing you all the luck and a bright future ahead!! :)

11 comments:

Vipul Grover said...

hey buddy, its sad 2 hear tht.. bt u r d bst one 2 judge wats right 4 u! all d best.. nd yeah we'll b in tuch thru facebuk.. nd keep dropping by my blog 4 ur reflections.. tc:)

pawan said...

That's shocking man!
But as Vipul said, you are the one who should decide!, but even if you are ever to change your mind, we will be always there to welcome you back!

All the best!
And do keep visiting our blogs and shower your love!

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

whoa whoa whoa!..why o why?

Shilpa Garg said...

Oh!
All the best!

Sugandha Gupta said...

Happy Indi Day :)

Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan hehe :)

Cheers!!!

Subhayan Mukerjee said...

hey old buddy!!!

i dropped into ur blog after alooong time, and this is what I see? What the hell?

PS: i sent u a Happy B day message on facebook but my GPRS was acting funnily, hence that wasnt sent I think :(

and ya, do stay in contact through fb!!!

PPS: it seems that you have found peace at last, eh? The search has ended? ...

that isnt so bad then, is it?

gwl said...

Good post..........

Nice post..
giftwithlove.com

Anonymous said...

Mindblowing…………..
bangalorewithlove.com

Gurgaonflowerplaza said...

Marvelous…..
Gurgaonflowerplaza.com

Unknown said...

Awesome…
Gujaratonnet.com

Unknown said...

Really very nicwe post.
Candid photographers in jaipur

Post a Comment