-->

The Boar and the chopstick


Quite some times back i had a gut feeling that i should possess a pair of chopsticks. Why chopsticks? Why not BMW or iPhone?.. well the selection was biased towards my innate love towards food & the curiosity of "How can one have a plate of rice with two sticks?", and here i am a Proud owner of a pair of Chopsticks imported from Japan right away...




An achievement in Product categorization, assortment, and identification is what a Bar code might have achieved, but I find it painstakingly difficult to understand the significance of the picture. Yes it is a bar-code...just a bar-code ... and yes its obvious that its the identifier of my pair of chopsticks above.



I discovered lately that my birth year is "Boar" in decent words or "Pig" in indecent words. Well the picture above has no relationship, far or near, to my birth year being "Boar" or "Pig". But atleast i am sure of the fact that a BOARian is allowed to take absurd pictures to feed the Photographic persona withing himself. Its just a HANGING LAMP, no strings attached!!

No comments:

Post a Comment