-->

Last resort !!

I spent a whole week with a chill on my spine.. I was quiet not sure that whether these are my last days where I am. Yes!! my last days in Kolkata where i am now.. working in the corporate industry. After spending about more than a year, i am not closely attached to the work i do here, but what matters to me are the people around me. The people who were strangers back when i first came in here, to whom i was the same stranger as they were to me...& my friends with whom i planned as of "how to spend the first salary?" ......

The whole situation made me bound to think about the time when i was leaving college... the last month in college.. even it was a painful moment for us but somewhere inside there was a joy of freedom ..a joy of becoming a graduate .. and countless more!! But times have changed now I guess, & there isn't any faint remains of any kind of joy about the whole thing.

As of to this whole discussion, i am supposed to move to Bangalore to join a new project. It would be wrong to say that it came as a shock.. but rather its a hard and true fact that every body living wit me here holds the same fear in their mind. Fear of the struggle to create an identity all over again!! To be honest, Bangalore would not be a new place to me, but i don't want to keep the memories of those days. So somewhere in my mind i made a rather absurd decision that for me Bangalore would be a new place.

The only one thing that keeps me happy about he whole thing are my friends who have made their corporate presence noticeable out here at Bangalore.. And yes, lemme tell u, those are the dearest of my pals from school and from college times!!! Time has come to see how good i am now to create this identity all over again!!

3 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

u leaving for bangalore???....
cool cool!!..
But alas!.identity is just a mask aint it....??!!
Visited ur blog after a looong time!!

Anjan said...

yeppp....alas leavin fr b'lore!!! :D

Life is beautiful... said...

nice blog:)...

Post a Comment