-->

Living with the fond memories.....

I still remember my room mate(a.k.a. shanks) shouting me @8:25 am in the morning. Though the shout was not b'coz any sort of anger, or dispute but of frustration which deliberately arouse from the fact that he was responsible to wake me up every morning in order to maintain my attendance percentage @ the class.

I still have the the picture in my mind afresh, struggling to get up from my bed and prepare myself for the fight which wud sustain the whole day...................... Those were the days i would relish for the rest of my life........ Getting late to classes, turned out from the class just because u were a couple of minutes late for the lecture and returning back happily to the canteen for a cup of coffee n "Paratha sabji" or towards the hostel to have "sutta"........... SUTTA...yess SUTTA....the most loved amenity for us coz it claimed to be the ultimae stressbuster of all times... also associated wit it were jargons such as "sutta hai kya!!" or "ek sutta pila de yaar!!!" n case u run out of one!!!

Though sutta was supposed to b a stress buster, it was (and is) worth lighting up one even if u r not strssed!!! The noise from the hostel corridors which included mostly Heavy metal, Rock band songs tearing out from the 5.1 speakrs still echo in my ears!!

Some bad things happened with too much of gud things!!! and i managed to learn guitar from my next door neighbour (a.k.a.Bidyut- BD).. a much loved guitarist of the college those days... puffing sutta in his room with his room mate (a.k.a. Boruah) n strumming the guitar while BD was out happily dating his girl was an everyday chore...... with Sutta Sen (a.k.a saurav sen) sometimes accompanied with un-acquainted faces dashing into he room and and proudly demanding for a share of few puffs from the burning flame...as if he whole ITC company was owned by his father/father-in-law... I still remember some clads frustrated of attending classes (Mostly included CE dept guys- Nilu, Jaishy, Boruah, Sen et.al.) while the other feeling immensely proud n happy of the fact that someone existed there for a proxy in the class (Included EC dept guys-Shanks, Basak et.al.) sometimes cursing the lecturer in case the proxifier was caught!!!!!!! Oh... did i mention Nilu, Jaishy n Basak... well its tough actually coz i still can't figure out whether these three creatures are one gods creation gone bad or good..... Frustrating and annoying examination times where we scratched each others head jst to obtain a mere pass mark, the night outs without a sinner and hunting down maggi from good souls were the days to live life to the fullest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well those 4 years passed by like 4 minutes as i write this piece in BLOGGER one of the most loved blogs on the internet. Situations have changed now....those days of having only 50 rupee note in a pocket r gone, now my credit cards wait to be swapped n fat bills wait to get paid..... the momo/puri sabji at "munna's" r gone leaving behind Pizza hut and KFC to fill our tummies!!!
But all those memories stood beside be as a strong pillar making me realize evry time that they won't come back again.........................

3 comments:

Bidyut said...

b.tech will always have a special place in my mind....making friend and all the late night mastis we did...its good to see my life with someone else's view...:)

Unknown said...

whenever i get frustrated of this hectic schedule in my life..........i think of those most wonderful des,4yrs of my life.and this gives me a little bit of comfort....brings smile in my face when m alone,its great that i got an oppurtunity to give my views.........thanx MOTA(the "innovative guy")

joker said...

hmm..it ws very nice goin thru this and after goin thru dis piece of script...i think it wont be fair enough to limit the most memorable moments of my life within a few words...
A WORD TO THE AUTHOR...gr8 wrk...continue with it...

Post a Comment